In October I launched my first “for sale” gaming supplement, Take on Magic Items. In November, I followed that up with Take on Establishments. And in December I somewhat quietly released Take on Dragons.
I am particularly proud of wrangling together the When you go gonzo for Dungeon World, Roll+FAN bundle. Aside from my three PDFs, It brings together the following fantastic Dungeon World supplements:
- The Initiate Playbook – an unarmed fighter, akin to the Monk of 3E.
- The Warlock Playbook – you sold your soul for great power.
- Thornburg – a steading to drop into your Dungeon World campaign
- Within the Devil’s Reach – three introductory Dungeon World adventures
And even more personally exciting, I received my first check from RPG Now. I made sure to have it delivered via snail mail.
And during this time, I whipped up a Rails application for generating these spiffy charts from RPG Now’s CSV files. You can find the source code on Github, along with a README on how to generate your own reports.
So what do I have planned for the coming year?
- I need to finalize my submission to a Dungeon World fanzine which plans to release an issue in January.
- I need to focus again on the Goshen Game Day 2013. Both a communication push as well as making sure I’ve got plenty of re-roll tokens, pencils, chairs, etc.
- I’ve got more supplements rattling around, but for now they are resting solidly on the back burner.
- I’m going to game more, and that will likely mean using Google+ Hangouts more.