I regularly review the search terms that were used in finding my blog. I get an awful lot of “Dungeon World” and “World of Dungeons” searches. Especially for free Dungeon World downloads.
The PDF 📖 is $10 over at DriveThruRPG. It’s fantastic. But you can legally get the rules for free (no art, alternate layout) at book.dwgazetteer.com.
- Dungeon-World.com (free)
- The source text available for your tinkering (free)
- Plain-text web pages version (free, as above)
- Character sheets for the base classes (free)
- Fan created Dungeon World Guide (free)
- DriveThruRPG’s burgeoning Dungeon World category (pay)
- Google+ “Dungeon World Tavern” (free)
- Apocalypse World forums where it all started out (free)
World of Dungeons
For those of you looking for this game, be patient. I’ve heard that it will be released under Creative Commons. I don’t recall the exact timing, but John Harper does have an excellent track record of releasing cool games to the Creative Commons.
While you are at it take a look at Ghost Lines, it is the rules John Harper has crafted for playing out events 1000 years in the future of his World of Dungeons campaign.