The campaign began in the 172nd year of the common calendar.
Sequence of Events
Spring’s Breath (5th month)
- 17th (Ramaday)
- Delve into Nebin Pendlebrook’s pantry (Funnel/Session #1)
- 20th (Fyrday)
- Delve into the Ruins of Ramat (Funnel #2)
Spring’s Hope (6th month)
- 3rd (Ramaday)
- 4th (Loeday)
- 5th (Thulday)
- 6th of Spring’s Breath (Fyrday)
- Return to Bitterweed Barrow (Session #5)
Spring’s Laugh (7th month)
- 3rd of Spring’s Laugh (Amunday)
- Villagers travel from Oakwood Mire to Bitterweed Barrow seeking fortune (Funnel #3)
- 4th of Spring’s Hope (Ryday)
- Explore the Barrow of Orcus’s Writ (Funnel #3)
- 6th of Spring’s Laugh (Loeday)
Note: sessions that I ran are not in real world chronological order. They instead reflect my efforts to incorporate players with funnel survivors into the over-arching campaign.
In reviewing the calendar, I’m noticing that there are not enough farmers now in the fields, because people are seeking wealth and riches.